$2,295,000 / Early American Colonial
Just steps to Myopia Hunt Club, horse trails, and champion golf! This exquisite property, with an impressive tree-lined driveway, is set on 5+ acres of manicured grounds in the epicenter of horse country. Built in 1746 and moved back from the road in the 1920s, this spectacular Colonial Farmhouse was lived in by a noted antique dealer and was gracefully expanded by historical preservation architect Helen Sides. Fully renovated in 2005, the additions seamlessly blend with the historic structure while adding modern comforts and amenities. The highest quality of craftsmanship may be found throughout with new custom tiled baths, wiring, plumbing, AC, radiant heat, and newly updated windows. A master bedroom suite was added to the first floor and enjoys walkout access to the bluestone terrace and gardens. The great room is gorgeous, with vaulted ceilings, massive exposed beams, a two-story stone fireplace hearth, custom built-ins, and a wall of glass streaming natural light. There are 2 additional sitting rooms with beamed ceilings and fireplaces. Four spacious bedrooms are on the second level including a 2nd master suite. The carriage house includes a 2 Bedroom apt & 2 car garage.